Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LINCOLN SPEAKS FROM THE HIGHER DIMENSION

Erle Frayne Argonza


Good afternoon from Manila!

I wish to share to you at this moment my paranormal vision of the late Abraham Lincoln. This happened around a month ago. The grand statesman and liberator of the slaves is gravely concerned about the state of affairs of his beloved Union, this I’m very sure of.

As part of my current intense meditation practice, I meditate for at least an hour after waking up early morning, and an hour before sleeping at night. Around four (4) times a week, I also meditate around 2 p.m. for almost an hour, and I call this simply my ‘afternoon meditation’.

It was during one such afternoon meditation sessions that the late statesman appeared. His face was almost like ash, his expression grim. I was surprised at the vision, and amused as well, for I had no idea that the grand civil libertarian and preserver of the Union (akin to a modern Moses) would want to communicate matters with me.

The vision took place for around two (2) minutes more or less. It was almost a half-body vision, with him wearing his standard suit that was fashionable in the Victorian Era. There were no words coming out of his mouth. Like most communications I held with evolved beings, divine beings and beloved ones who were long gone, the communication was telepathic.

There was no voice getting through me head either while the vision was taking place. Sometimes I do hear a voice coming from high during such a vision, but the voice is “heard” not through my ears but right inside my cerebral organ. The voice often gets through my crown chakra as it opens up and radiates fast during the meditation, and lo! comes forth a voice accompanying a vision. But no such voice occurred during the manifestation of the great Uncle Abe, so I had to intuit on the content.

First of all, I realized that Uncle Abe is in the astral plane (4th dimension). Fact is, I got the intuition that, like many souls that have already evolved he is no longer coming back here. He will only keep on reincarnating in the astral plane, and that’s the lowest where he can go. That is his reward for his many sacrifices, most especially his absorbing of a part of the collective karma of his beloved Union.

The next realization was that, based on his ashen facial expression, he was gravely concerned yet with his beloved Union and fellow Americans. No, he isn’t that extremely attached anymore to his last country of incarnation, but being an evolved soul, from above he still inspires patriots in the Union, this being a part of his present tasks Above. And he is gravely concerned, that’s certain.

But what amuses me is that he knows my concern for his Union. Being a political economist and sociologist, I do openly articulate my views (analyses, forecasts) about the USA every now and then. I greatly sympathize with the causes of the patriots of America, and I am gravely concerned with the bubble burst and downward spiral that is the USA’s economic malaise of the moment.

That is why Uncle Abe called up ‘long distance’, Fellows on Earth and America. He requests me to continue to think about the USA and write my opinions about the Union. Truth of the matter, I am flattered by Uncle Abe’s confidence in my prowess, flattered because the American reality is so complex there is not one thinker in the Union now who can boast of capturing America as a meta-narrative of sorts.

And I am clear about this: while I speak my mind about the Union, I have no pretension of being equal to the task of capturing American reality in its grandiose frame, in as potent a presentation as that of Daniel Bell’s or Pitirim Sorokin’s. I am but a humble analyst, forecaster, mystic, and teacher of inner transformation, this is what I’m sure about. My writings about America are coming from my heart, and I speak deeply as a calling of my soul and no force on Earth can stop me from articulating what my soul delights to write about.

Right there and then, I thanked the great American patriot, and committed myself to this added task of reflecting about American reality and presenting my thoughts and counsel to the people of the Union and the planet. I also committed to attend to American seekers who may already be prepared to fast-track their journey in the Path to the highest summits of Light.

The good news for you Americans out there is that your patriots who have evolved are very much attuned to your collective life and mind, and concerned as they are, continue to inspire patriots down here by counseling them from time to time about the most urgent issues of the day and the compass of the Union’s journey. It pays to listen to them as they believe strongly in the continuing viability of the Union, a viability that Fallen Ones disrespect and wish to bury by erasing the Union in favor of another Union that the Americans never had a chance to talk about. Be glad, hark the evolved patriots!

[Writ 18 June 2008, Quezon City, MetroManila]

No comments:

Post a Comment