VOW BREAKAGE, DEMONIC BEHAVIOR: SOME CASES
Erle Frayne D. Argonza
Belated Happy Mothers’ Day to all mothers, women, Mother Earth, Mother Nature, Divine Mother! Glory be to our mothers!
I will substantiate today the thesis I made in a previous article about the effects of breaking of vows. Vow-breaking is the working of one’s ‘inner demon’ (see my article “Inner Demon, Doppelganger”), it is as demonic as any criminal act. Vows pledged to certain Orders are particularly those that will be dealt with heavy penalty by the Karmic Board, and the neutralization of effects is something I have no idea about for now. Let me meditate on that later.
Meantime, just to show to you what the deleterious effects of vow-breakage can do, let me cite some cases of brethren of my libertarian-service Order, the
As I said in a previous article, to my own shock, I found out that Leviathan
(Satan, Ahriman, Belzeebub, Anti-Christ) was himself actively involved in
fragmenting Phoenix ,
and is likewise doing the same to many fellowship groups here and in other
fallen planets. Right now I see the same pattern happening in the charismatic
fellowship Couples for Christ, and pity this huge brotherhood it is fragmenting
at a time when it has been showing great strides in its social development
campaign (via the socialized housing Gawad Kalinga). Phoenix
Here are some cases of what’s happening, as the brethren of
are now being engulfed by the most evil of energies from the 7th
Dominion of the Dark Side: Phoenix
· Jack M. Formerly Grand Premier of the supreme council, late 70s-early 80s. Committed to get active in reviving
in 1994, promised me not to join the
Free & Accepted Masons. To my shock, he joined masonry, disappeared in Phoenix . And secretly got
involved in gold smuggling overseas, through passenger plane operations….
Result: JM is today suffering from debilitating stroke. Slowly deteriorating,
he’s almost in vegetable state. Phoenix
· Roger M. Another leading youth
. Formerly from the chapter for
Philippine School for Business Administration. Committed to be active and help
me in reviving and re-engineering Phoenix
to a grand order. Secretly got involved in overseas smuggling (gold, other
contrabands), with Yakuza partners. He got caught, jailed, then went back home
with brain damage. …Result: Since the mid-90s yet, he was a vegetable for life.
Lucky enough, he’s got a devoted wife to take care of him. He’s till
deteriorating gradually, and worsening by the day. Yet he lives. Phoenix
· Tony S. One of the originals. Committed to help in re-engineering, but was half-hearted. Always found reasons not to get involved too much. Disrespected the innovations that I was introducing to the Order. Till he dropped out, around the late 90s…. Result: His wife divorced him, c 2001-02. Past his 50s, as a development professional he can’t get a job above the coordinator level, which makes him financially average if not troubled. Some brethren, such as Brod Ronald (his former colleague in a NGO), parted ways with him, on ideological grounds. At his age, in his own words, he said “hanggang ngayon wala pang nangyayari sa buhay ko” (till now nothing substantial has happened to my life). Coming from an intelligent man, who attended the premier university, what a pity!
· Cesar M. Formerly of UP Diliman chapter, married to Phoenix sister Annie M. Refused to even attend any of the Phoenix fellowships since after we met him in Sept. 1994. His wife Annie wished so much to get involved again, but was blocked by Cesar….Result: Annie began to suffer from debilitating cancer in the 90s. For almost a decade she suffered. Then, around 2005, she died of the ailment. Pity on this man, who knows not what he’s doing! I hope he won’t lose his only daughter, so cute and beautiful like her mother Annie. Or lose his advertising job, his only fund source.
· Arnel S. Another leading youth
. Formerly of Phoenix
chapter. He’s been appearing in past anniversary and other events in 94-98. He
showed enthusiasm to get involved, but always floated the excuse that he was a
family man, was active in civil society (Left), had no time for Adamson University . …Result: Around
the late 90s, his wife suffered from debilitating ailment (apparently cancer).
In one surgery alone, his family had to spend nearly P400,000 which, in the
90s, was a fortune here. I never heard about him again till the 1998
· Jun M. Quite leading brethren, but mentally unstable. Began suffering from psychosis in mid-80s. Was able to function in his job for a while, till 1990. Before that, his wife Gina began a long bout with cancer. We’ve been together in civil society for a time, and he was among those who joined me to revive
in 1994. However, due to his lingering bout with schizophrenia, he couldn’t
keep focus. Only in 1999 did he become active. Did some appreciable tasks. Then
his wife died couples of years back. He’s still dysfunctional job-wise, he can
only do volunteer work and is a bum till now. Lately, he betrayed me and the
Order, put up another group with his factional pals, does not even know the
consequences of his own action. What would you expect? The perennial loser guy.
A jinx to his own family. Living a vicious circle. Phoenix
· Jim M. The type who’d regard
as a mere loose club. Cronyist since we were youth, Jim had this aura of
creating an inner circle even if he superficially relates to brethren. He was
factional in youth, had Attention Deficit Disorder condition, was an
underachiever and phlegmatic in personality. Committed to help me in
in 1994. But he was so superficial in his behavior, ‘plastic’ as we called it
in Filipino, his commitment was half-hearted. In the 1990s his own wife, a
feminist leader, divorced him. He was simply unable to make his wife happy.
Even in the new Phoenix
(grand order), he hardly did anything appreciable such as to build a lodge. He
recruited his cronies, and still aspires to build a club of his former activist
cronies. Then, in 2005 he betrayed me, slandered me before a former boss with
whom I departed ways for his group’s incompetence and unwelcoming behavior.
This was the last straw. Already guilty of treachery, this guy never even put
his foot forward to apologize, and instead moved to get his faction out of the Phoenix and is now
building this club of cronies. What will happen next to him is worth observing.
More brethren will die in the coming years, and chances are that by 2012 all brethren will see deaths to themselves, or spouse or family member. Add to that the catastrophe of financial collapse, debilitating mental ailments, or any disaster that would come in ‘surprise’ fashion. Nothing is surprising about their destruction, come to think of it. They broke vows, broke with
like it were some garbage of shit, and what would you expect? They unwittingly
unlocked the 7th-dimension Dark Energy veil! Phoenix
So, you fellows out there better re-examine the couples of vows that you may have broken in the past or are about to break. As to the karmic penalties for the vow breakage, only the Karmic Board can fix that and revise it with the help of certain Boddhisattvas. Question is, do you even connect to Boddhisattvas? Do they even figure in your life paradigm? Save your own souls, fellows. God bless!
[Writ 10 May 2008,
, MetroManila] Quezon City