Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CITY FOR CHILDREN



CITY FOR CHILDREN

Erle Frayne D. Argonza


If I shall have a hand in building the world anew
A city I will build and dedicate for babes & tots
Where they can frolic the day to hearts’ delight
Relish their minds with fantasies of creation
Toyland and chocolate city rolled in one
This wonderland will be a place to baptize
New babes a-born with Universe’s smile in face
Grand place to celebrate birthdays too for them
Who are growing up a bit to tot’s fanfares
Late at day shall theatres turn their lights
To them who’d desire for heroism tales
For Cinderellas & Mulans of the morrows

Yes! Let there be such a city to shine the world
Bursting tots’ laughters like happiest bards

[Philippines, 06 October 2010]


REFLECTION

Being a bachelor or single-blessed, I never had the opportunity to build a family and raise children. This lack of children and the strong longing to raise some of them, surely had this impact of making me showing my love and devotion to babies and tots, so much that just the sight of them (babies) playing in the sun and malls (tots) give me profound happiness.

Make no mistake though, I did raise children in past lives, and my Twinflame & I raised children in Sirius, the same children we brought along to us on Earth. And I already had reunions not just with my own children but also with our grandchildren, who I still visit every now and then today. Often than not my Twinflame Beloved is with me during the visits, and the sight of Her giving her undying care to them gives me profound happiness too. My Twinflame will always be my personal Saint, even in matters of family devotion She is my Beloved Saint.

As the poem reveals, I do have a very strategic vision of building a city that will be dedicated to children. In today’s homes the couples assign a special space at home for children, where they can do their studies, art works, have their library collections, and shelves for their stuff. It’s high time that a city will serve such a purpose, for if we humans are a family then let us assign a space for our children.

If the future World Leader Avatar will seek for my counsel about the planning of cities across the New Earth, I will honestly share my proposal for a city of children. If this will vision will come to fruition, expect me and my Twinflame to visit the city every now and then, and feel the joy of just being with the babe creations of the Prime Creator. Surely my spiritual ascension has made me into a small Baba or Father, a reproduction in micro scale of the Almighty Father.

Ra

May 2011
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Come Visit E. Argonza’s blogs anytime!

Social Blogs:

Wisdom/Spiritual Blogs:

Poetry & Art Blogs:

Mixed Blends Blogs:

Website:
PROF. ERLE FRAYNE ARGONZA: http://erleargonza.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment